Annual Membership Qualification:
From the ITA Constitution & By Laws (Article III): In order to qualify for membership in this organization, a person must be (one) of a multiple birth and shall pay an annual membership due.
Annual Membership Includes:
- An Annual Membership Card.
- Voting rights at annual convention.
- Two (2) ITA Newsletters mailed in January & June of each year.
- Email notifications on ITA news throughout the year.
- An opportunity to join other members on each Labor Day weekend at the annual convention as we travel to a different city across the United States.
- An opportunity to participate in the different convention group events, surviving multiples recognition, annual judging contest and annual business meeting.
- Active members in good standing have the opportunity to be elected by members to host an annual convention.
- You'll connect with and enjoy the wonderful bond of multiples as we celebrate with other multiples, surviving multiples, family and friends from around the world.
Want to become an Annual Member?
Simply print, complete and mail the ITA Membership Form along with your US payment to us!